Monday, January 30, 2012

January...Where have you gone?


So this morning after dropping my little buddy off at school the sister starts in on "When is summer coming?".  She has asked no fewer than 5 times in the last two weeks when we can go swimming at Uncle Kevin's house. So as I am trying to calculate how many more sleeps it will be until summer is here. I realize that January is almost over. It's kind of depressing. We haven't had a snow storm here yet. Our house is still on the market. And I'm way behind on some of my goals.

That being said. This month has had quite a few good great things. We have had 6 showings on the house, one really low offer. But still faithful in knowing God has a plan for us and where we are going.

 I got put on-call. I bought some super cute work shoes.

We spent an afternoon at the Superbowl village.

Mr D and I officially became members at The Creek.

I dressed up like a cowgirl and spent an entire morning with my favorite cowboy and a bunch of other kindergarten children.

I haven't done such a great job on my "goals". I'm still not super stretchy or limber. I have however connected with a dear friend and enjoyed a leisurely breakfast with her gorgeous face. I have read my bible on a almost daily basis. (I'm on track with my reading plan). I didn't finish my 30 day photo challenge. But hey I did a pretty decent job.

I have given in and started buying things I've been wanting for a while for the house. Just bought all new bedding. And contrary to Mr. D's belief that these puppies only existed in the 80's, I found one and love it.

So...How has 2012 been treating you?



No comments:

Post a Comment