Sunday, January 1, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge--Day 1

Day 01 - A picture of yourself with ten facts
Love this pic, it's from a while ago, we took a picnic downtown and just spent the day together. Me, Mr D, the little sister, and our little buddy was the photog of this pic.


1.  My Papaw Bud calls me Rosebud. Its from a John Wayne movie where a little girl pees her pants and washes them then hangs them from the well pump. It’s weird but I love it

2. My biological dad was killed in an accident when I was nine. I learned that even though people are “family” sometimes they will still treat you like crap. I learned that forgiveness isn’t easy and that you don’t have to forget.

3. I have a desire to drive fast all the time. I sometimes wish my car was a six speed stick and one day I would love to have my own rat rod. 

4. I have to have a diet coke first thing in the morning. I like it ice cold and in a can, but will and sometimes prefer to have it warm.

5.I live in jeans and slippers. I like both well worn.

6. I'm 5'8" barefoot, but love love to wear 4 inch heels with a platform

7.I hate scary movies, but love to read scary books.

8. I usually make a bad first impression.

9.I was six when I broke my arm falling off a bar stool. This should have been an indication of how my early 20’s would be

10.My mom is my hero and my best friend. She has an uncanny ability to
remember dates for everything. My dad (step dad) Donnie is the best. He has been there to love and teach me even though he didn’t really have to. I never really appreciated how hard he pushed me when I was young to do my best until I had children of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment