Tuesday, January 17, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 17

I would absolutely say that having our house on the market has had a huge impact on my life recently. From packing to unpacking, house hunting, cleaning, showing, crying with excitement and crying with frustration. After about 5 months now of being on, off, and back on the market, I feel really serene. I've learned how to get the house in tip top shape in no time flat for a showing. I've  learned that I am in no way in control of this situation. It is kind of scary to think I'm not sure that we will be living here much longer, or to not know if our dream house will still be available for us to buy. It's all God and right now I'm OK with that.


Day 17 - A picture of something that has made a huge impact on your life recently






No comments:

Post a Comment