Saturday, January 21, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 21



I don't have a picture of something I would like to forget.
 There are lots of things in my life that have sucked, but in each of those I have been brought closer to God and to the place where He would have me to be.
I'm a firm believer in the saying that everything happens for a reason, and in my own life I don't need to know the reason, I don't need to forget it. Mistakes are made in order to learn. Tragedies happen in life and we may never know why, but they do teach us about ourselves and others, and if we listen closely enough they will teach us about the love that Jesus has for us.
Just as I'm sure that Joseph would have loved to forget that he was pushed into the well, sold into slavery, or put in prison, he learned that even in the darkest of places, God could see him.
Even in my darkest places and in times of embarrassment or regret, I know that God sees me and wants me to know that He is there. He wants me to learn and to turn to Him, and that is something I hope to never forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment