Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 Day Photo Challenge Day 18

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity

OK, so we are friends right?
I hate to tell y'all this but I have a only a few select peeps that I would share what my biggest insecurities are, let alone post them for all to see. Therefore this post will be sans pictures.

But I will share with you a couple things that I am absolutely not insecure about.

1. My teeth. More specifically my bottom teeth. They are not in a perfect straight line. In fact they are far from straight, even though I spent an obscene amount of time in braces. I think that they give my smile character. My top teeth are a different story all together.....

2. My stretch marks. The lower half of my belly is covered in stretch marks. They go side to side and up and down. I didn't realize I had stretch marks when I was preggos, couldn't see below my belly button and Mr. D didn't have the heart to tell me. But I can tell you that if I could have another baby I'd take triple the stretch marks....in a heartbeat.


No comments:

Post a Comment