Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I have not been missing in action, I have been so hopped up on Green Mountain Coffee Nantucket Blend that my that my brain cannot keep up with my fingers to type any thoughts that come to me. And truthfully, I've not had anything I can get excited enough to write about. 

The last few weeks have found me... getting sucked into reading a new series of books. Well, new to me. Karen Kingsbury's The Redemption Series. They are easy, quick reads. I've been loving getting lost in the world of the Baxter's. It's been a nice escape. Spending too much time in the dentist chair, thanks to that $1 box of Mike and Ike. Cleaning. Putting together puzzles with the kiddos. Volunteering at the school.

I imagine that posts will become less frequent over the next month or two, we have some big going ons in the family. I will hopefully squeeze in some time real soon to let you all know what's going on, but for now we just asks for prayers that the transitions in our lives go smoothly and that the Lord will provide peace for MrD, myself, and the kiddos. 
(Nothing bad just changes and if you know me at all, you know how well I do with change. And NO Mr D and I aren't expanding the family)

I do have some exciting things that I hope will keep my little fingers typing away in the spring and summer. But for now, just like nature, I'm going to take a little time to let my roots rest and get ready for all the beautiful changes about to begin.
Lots of love,

No comments:

Post a Comment