Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One Down.....Three To Go


Christmas Day has come and gone, but we are still feeling the holiday spirit around here.  We have had our family Christmas here. Mr D did a great job on my gifts and I actually surprised him with one. Peanut told him the rest of the gifts he was getting the week before, sister can't keep a secret.

On Christmas Eve night we went to service at The Creek and Dr. Gary was on fire. I don't think Christmas will be the same in my heart again and for that I am thankful. His message was definitely on the top of my favorite gifts I received this year.  

Thought I would share with you some pics from our celebrations. Christmas night was spent with my mother's clan. Couldn't ask for better company to end the day with. We still have a few more to do. Christmas with my Grandma will be tonight and later this week with my folks. Then new years day with Mr. D's mom and brothers.

And to boot.....It's snowing and looking like a winter wonderland here.










No comments:

Post a Comment