Monday, December 12, 2011

a little of this a little of that

This post is mostly a random update on my weekend. Work was amazingly decent. Not too busy not too slow. Just right to keep me awake and no drama so that was nice. Sunday was spent with the fam. We had another Family Fusion service, love love those. If you are a local family you should definitely check it out.

After the briefest of naps, during which I had the most amazing dream, we were off to Christmas programs at Southport Presbyterian Christian School. The dream was one of those dreams that you wish you could just live in. I don't remember much of the details except the clothes were amazing and I was having a super good time. Anyhoo the kids did a great job during their performance. Yes this year they both actually sang. I cried, just like every other year. I don't think the hubs gets it, but I can't really hold back those proud momma tears. To add a huge glob of butter cream icing on the whole cake of sweetness.....drum roll please. Wyatt wore a tie.  Huge accomplishment thanks to a massive amount of thickly applied guilt and an awesome kindergarten teacher. I will try and post pics sometime this week.

Lastly I went and bought my Christmas present last night. According to Fed-Ex it should be here on Wednesday. The question is whether or not I have Trav wrap the box empty.


Source: coach.com via Beth on Pinterest
Isn't she purty? Not sure what her name will be yet.

 

As for today, it's been pretty good so far. Ava Elise had blood work done. No puking this time. And hopefully we will hear something about our house. We have had to move it back to active status after a chain reaction of events that has caused more delay and irritation. 
Hope you all have a great start to your week too.

No comments:

Post a Comment