Tuesday, December 13, 2011

It is what it is....

Yes I am aware the picture sucks, don't know if it's my phone or just the way things are working for me today.

Yep. That is exactly what you think it is. A stack of broken down boxes.  We are unpacking! No. We are not unpacking in our new house. It seems an unfortunate chain reaction of events means we will be staying here in our home for a while longer. I have been weighing our options for a week now and I decided tonight that we should just unpack. I don't think I'll pack again until we close on this house and have, and I mean have to leave. Surely with the months of packing, searching through boxes and unpacking boxes I should be able to accomplish this task somewhat easily. Amazingly enough I feel pretty serene about the whole situation. I know that the Lord moves us to improve quality of life and that wherever we are going will be exactly where he wants us to be and I keep praying that he will continue to work in his awesome ways.


No comments:

Post a Comment