Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Vino?

So this past week has been cray-ze. As in please pass the vino, crazy. We decided to put our house on the market. Yay! Except the place has to be spotless and not so much like a house one empty juice box away from being featured on Hoarders. I'm exaggerating, but anyone who has done this will agree, preparing and showing a home with little kids is a nightmare. Speaking of anyone who has done this....there are two other families at our little school who are also selling their home. One sold with the first showing, the other has had six showings and three offers. Needless to say I'm staring at them with my mouth hanging open in amazement. How to people really get this lucky?

Both kiddos are now officially back in school. This allows me to have some sanity quiet time during the mornings. Where I hold the couch hostage for an hour or so and then head over to basically any place with boots and bags am really productive.

Honestly it is taking some time to get used to it. I don't really have a baby at home any more. Which reminds me... After 4 years, Ava Elise got a haircut. She did not get the pixie cut she asked for, but did get a whopping inch and a half hacked off her waist long hair. She did really well and it didn't hurt like shots, almost lost mom of the year award with that story.





No comments:

Post a Comment