Monday, September 5, 2011

Labor?


Happy Labor Day Y'all! I'm spending this cold, cloudy Labor Day, attempting to feel productive. This year our Labor Day has actually been spent laboring....gasp! Travis and I did a quick changing of the guards this morning after I got off of work and before he left for work. Thank Jesus for wonderful neighbors who watched my monsters so that I could sleep. The Spotts are the best.
So while everyone is enjoying fishing, camping, cooking out. We are having just another normal day hanging out at home, playing dress up, racing cars, and general make believe. And now I sit here listening to the my kids play with dear friends and type on the computer with background music by Pandora. I'm only slightly wishing I were somewhere else with a solo cup of wine in hand. Instead of feeling sorry for myself. I thought I would look back on some of the fun from the summer. Enjoy!










1 comment:

  1. Love it! The pictures are great and your blog is a joy to read :)

    <3 Heather

    ReplyDelete